Hosted by Astral Valley
COSMIC REUNION 2017
May 25, 2017 10:00 AM - May 29, 2017 10:00 AM
10289 Koester Springs Rd, French Village, MO
~ 4 Nights of Camping Under the Cosmic Sky Where Music & Art Collide ~
:: GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION ::
EVENT: Cosmic Reunion Music & Arts Festival
DATES: May 25-28th, 2017
LOCATION: Astral Valley (45 minutes South of St. Louis)
AGES: All Ages Family Friendly - Kids 10 and Under are FREE
*Tickets Include FREE Camping, FREE Craft Vending & ALL Activities (See below about large vehicles / RV's & Backstage Camping Upgrades)
:: TICKETS ::
:: INFO ::
:: LINEUP ::
~ STEVE MILLER BAND: An all time American rock legend formed in 1966 in San Francisco, California & led by the gangster of love himself... Steve Miller on guitar and lead vocals.
~ THE TRANCIDENT : A very rare & unique performance by The String Cheese Incident's side project with 4 of their 6 members (Michael Kang, Kyle Hollingsworth, Michael Travis & Jason Hann).
~ LEFTOVER SALMON : A quarter-century of music, digging deep into the well that supplies its influences; rock ‘n’ roll, folk, bluegrass, Cajun, soul, zydeco, jazz and blues.
~ STEVE KIMOCK BAND: Jerry Garcia himself said he was one of the greatest guitarists of all time & this year he will be joining us with his son & friends as a cosmic family affair.
~ THE MOTET: Get ready for a funcky dance party straight from the hills of Denver
~ THE COSMIC ORCHESTRA: A special never before seen set made up of specially selected musicians that have joined us over the weekend and are coming together just to jam for the Cosmic Reunion Family! This year's Orchestra will feature Members of The String Cheese Incident, The Motet, Steve Kimock & More!
~ ANDY FRASCO & THE U.N: Just a few "Happy Bastards" putting on a dance party.
~ DIRTFOOT : A gypsy punk country grumble boogie band.
~ AARON KAMM & THE ONE DROPS: One of the area's finest musical 3 man masterpieces.
~ DIXON'S VIOLIN: The world's premier visionary violinist, Dixon's passionate energy will enchant, mesmerize, and inspire you!
~ FORGOTTEN SPACE : A Grateful Dead experience featuring Special Guests: Richie "Shakin" Nagan (of George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic) and Sikiru Adepoju (of Mickey Hart's Planet Drum)
~ PINK TALKING FISH : All-in-One hybrid fusion tribute to Pink Floyd, Talking Heads & Phish.
~ CLUSTERPLUCK : America's wild bluesgrass child.
~GUERRILLA THEORY : Some Rock Reggae Rap Blues Funk type of noise.
~ SURCO : From some of the makers of Bicker Stout & Cheesecakes, Papa Smiley and The Brain Bananas, and A Brighter Side.
~ AND THE MOST IMPORTANT HEADLINER... YOU!
~ MORE TBA!
:: CAMPING ::
Your ticket purchase includes car side camping at Astral Valley. However, if you are interested in camping close to the action or backstage please be sure to check out our camping upgrades options online at www.cosmicreunion.com/
Please Note: Large Vehicle Camping is +$40/adv & +$60/at the gate. All campsites are primitive and have NO HOOKUPS (this includes upgrades & Large Vehicle Camping).
:: EVENT FEATURES ::
230+ Acres of The Gorgeous Missouri Ozarks to Explore
Caves - Creek - Hiking Trails - Multiple Stages
Beautiful Creekside, Forest & Meadow Camping
World Renowned Music & Theatrical Performers
Conscious Workshops - Yoga - Healers - Sacred Bonfire
Cosmic Camps - Gifting Culture - Drum Circles - Live Painters
Interactive Art Installations - Tasty Culinary Delights & More!
:: VENUE ::
10289 Koester Springs Road
French Village, MO 63036
DIRECTIONS FROM ST LOUIS, MO (45 minutes):
Take I-55 South to Festus, Take exit 174B & merge onto US-67 South towards Bonne Terre/Farmington, go 14 miles and Turn left onto Hwy JJ (note - this is the 2nd Hwy JJ you will see and is just past the Valle Mines exit, do NOT take the 1st Hwy JJ), Once on JJ take the first immediate Right onto Rouggly Rd, go 3.8 miles and turn Left on Koester Springs Rd & follow 1.2 miles to the venue.
DIRECTIONS FROM CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (1.5 hrs): Take I-55 North towards St Louis, in Bloomsdale take exit 157 & turn Left on Hwy Y West, go 13 miles & turn Right on Hwy D, continue for 2.2 miles, here Hwy D turns into Rouggly & curves sharp to the Left & Koester Springs Rd is straight ahead, continue straight on Koester Springs Rd & follow 1.2 miles to the venue.
DIRECTIONS FROM SPRINGFIELD, MO (4 hrs):
Take I-44 East towards St. Louis, In St Clair take exit 239 & turn Right on Hwy 30 East, follow Hwy 30 out of town & turn Right on Hwy 47, follow Hwy 47 all the way to Hwy 67 in Bonne Terre, turn Left on Hwy 67 heading North, Just past the St Francois State Park & Hwy Y you'll see Hwy JJ on your Right (note: if you pass the Valle Mines exit you have gone to far), Turn Right on Hwy JJ and take the first immediate Right onto Rouggly Rd, go 3.8 miles & turn Left on Koester Springs Rd & follow 1.2 miles to the venue.
RULES, REGULATIONS & PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- NO WEAPONS of any kind (regardless of permit)
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS or Drug Paraphernalia - Violators will be ejected from the Festival & are subject to prosecution under local, state, & federal laws.
- NO ENTRY ALLOWED WITHOUT A TICKET
- NO COLLECTING, HARVESTING, OR REMOVING ANY FLORA OR FAUNA
- NO GLASS - bring your drinks in aluminum or plastic please
- NO FIREWORKS or explosives of any kind
- NO ANIMALS DOGS or PETS - if you bring animals you will be turned away at the gate.
- NO MOTORIZED RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (Including: ATVs, Golf Carts, or UTVs) - Cosmic Carts will be allowed with accepted applications
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING
- NO DRIVING around event grounds (only Cosmic Carts will be allowed to drive the grounds)
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH THROUGHOUT THE GROUNDS
- NO DRINKING & DRIVING, this goes for Cosmic Cart Operators too!
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING (vending of handmade crafts will be allowed in designated areas)
- CAMPFIRES will only be allowed in established fire rings, burn barrels, or raised patio pits ONLY
- NO DUMPING OR LITTERING
- LEAVE-NO-TRACE – Leave Astral Valley better than you found it & RECYCLE
- DO NOT REMOVE ANY ARTIFACTS FROM THE GROUNDS
- DO NOT CUT DOWN, HARM OR SCAR ANY TREES
- DO NOT VANDALIZE OR CAUSE DESTRUCTION TO ANYTHING
- BIKES will be allowed, but must be well lit up for your safety if using them at night
- RAIN or SHINE Event
- TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, non-refundable & non-returnable
- RESPECT the beauty of Astral Valley, please use recycling bins & consider your neighbors
- LISTEN TO & Respect all Staff, Security & Volunteers, your safety is our #1 concern
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND
- ALL PERSONS BEHAVING IN AN ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE OR DISORDERLY FASHION WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUNDS WITHOUT REFUND. Violators will be ejected & are subject to prosecution under local, state, & federal laws.
- BY ENTERING THE GROUNDS YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AS SEEN ON ONLINE AT http://
:: ASTRAL LINKS ::
OTHER EVENTS: www.astralobservatory.com
GIANT PUPPETS: www.astralgypsies.org